SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
When using social media, it's important to maintain professionalism and adhere to your co-op's brand voice. Use the rules and guidelines in this brand style guide to help you craft and enhance your social media strategy. All Touchstone Energy® co-branding rules apply when co-branding images or video on social. Note: For more detailed information on social media best practices, please view and download our social media playbook.
• Use high resolution and high quality imagery
• Less is more in terms of text on post images, try to save your text for the post copy instead
• Diversify your social strategy with engaging images and video
• See examples to the right of various social media posts
• You can find social ready files on Cooperative.com for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Don't forget to follow Touchstone Energy® on social!